Emma Watson

I met her once. Sit down children, it's story time.

Ah yes, I remember that day. Twas a fine day indeed. Twas winter of 2010, if I recall correctly... which I do. Twas a cold winter's evening and all throughout Brown University, students yearned for caffeine. And what better place to escape from the bitter cold than a nice, warm and cozy... Starbucks. Twas on the corner of Angell & Thayer street. And let me assure you, an angel was indeed present that day.

As I waited patiently in line, I noticed everyone's eyes gawking at the woman in front of me. And that, my friends, is when I made eye contact with the most beautiful European woman I had ever shared the same air with (but not really, she was way too skinny and looked like she hadn't slept for days, just like every other BU girl, nothing special).

There I was, standing beside the lovely Ms. Emma Watson. I could taste the jealousy of the gentlemen behind me. That's when something miraculous happened. It twas as if the gates of heaven opened right there in that Starbucks. Like a ballerina, Ms. Watson twirled in my direction, opened her mouth and said to me, "You can go ahead, I already ordered."

I will never forget her great words of wisdom. She was right! I could go ahead of her. She had already placed her order... It made perfect sense! I would expect no less from a Goddess.

But that wasn't the end of our encounter....

I ordered a hot tea and waited with Emma. She too ordered a hot tea, which makes sense, because she's British... Anyway. It must've been fate, because our teas arrived around the same time. I stalked her, I mean... I followed her to the honey, but some unworthy human forgot to refill the jar. The Great Emma had to wait a whole 3 minutes for a boy to fetch her some more honey. Surprisingly, she let him live.

When she was done with the honey she asked me, "Do you need this?" And then I was all like, "Yeah." And as she handed it to me, our hands brushed against each other for what felt like an eternity. And that's when I knew... she totally uses moisturizer.

Then just like that, she disappeared into the night. Never to be seen again...

What? How'd you think this was gonna end!

Last edited:
That was priceless Owen :lol:

Dvdguy, I really don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about ;)

Fortunately not like any of the celebrity photoshop fakes on 4chan.

Somehow Bonnie Wright, AKA Ginny Weasly, doesn't warrant as much... fan fappage.
Bonnie+Wright+Harry+Potter+Deathly+Hallows+olGqqhFjVs3l.jpg

I'm sure she's crushed.

Owen, I loved that! :lol:

But it'd be funnier if you ended it like a Bill Murray Story. i.e. "Then she turned, looked me straight in the eye and whispered, 'No one will ever believe you.'"

Ah yes, I remember that day. Twas a fine day indeed. Twas winter of 2010, if I recall correctly... which I do. Twas a cold winter's evening and all throughout Brown University, students yearned for caffeine. And what better place to escape from the bitter cold than a nice, warm and cozy... Starbucks. Twas on the corner of Angell & Thayer street. And let me assure you, an angel was indeed present that day.

Attending RISD at the time, I too was in dire need of caffeine. As I waited patiently in line, I noticed everyone's eyes gawking at the woman in front of me. And that, my friends, is when I made eye contact with the most beautiful European woman I had ever shared the same air with (but not really, she was way too skinny and looked like she hadn't slept for days, just like every other BU girl, nothing special).

There I was, standing beside the lovely Ms. Emma Watson. I could taste the jealousy of the gentlemen behind me. That's when something miraculous happened. It twas as if the gates of heaven opened right there in that Starbucks. Like a ballerina, Ms. Watson twirled in my direction, opened her mouth and said to me, "You can go ahead, I already ordered."

I will never forget her great words of wisdom. She was right! I could go ahead of her. She had already placed her order... It made perfect sense! I would expect no less from a Goddess.

I ordered a hot tea and waited with Emma. She too ordered a hot tea, which makes sense, because she's British... Anyway. It must've been fate, because our teas arrived around the same time. I stalked her, I mean... I followed her to the honey, but some unworthy human forgot to refill the jar. The Great Emma had to wait a whole 3 minutes for a boy to fetch her some more honey. Surprisingly, she let him live.

When she was done with the honey she asked me, "Do you need this?" And then I was all like, "Yeah." And as she handed it to me, our hands brushed against each other for what felt like an eternity. And that's when I knew... she totally uses moisturizer.

Sorry, I've got to ask (and bare in mind that I am as British as they come), who orders tea at Starbucks?

That must be the highest mark-up on any product in the world...

Great story Owen!! :)

That must've been awesome. You're one lucky dude. I know one thing's for sure. Whenever Im on bad days, I always think of her and BAM, I start doing work. Shes like an extra push towards success.

Anyway...I felt a little odd posting this, but I felt like I should and so I did :D

@Wheatgrinder - LOL.

Last edited:
I've ordered tea in a Starbucks. Mostly because I had a gift card and I find their coffee borderline undrinkable ;)

Were I age-appropriate, I totally would have a thing for Luna Lovegood. More the character than the actress (though the actress is perfect in the movies).

Attending RISD at the time, I too was in dire need of caffeine. As I waited patiently in line, I noticed everyone's eyes gawking at the woman in front of me. And that, my friends, is when I made eye contact with the most beautiful European woman I had ever shared the same air with (but not really, she was way too skinny and looked like she hadn't slept for days, just like every other BU girl, nothing special).

Please tell me you nicked the honey bottle and put it on the shelf at home. :)

Funny story, Owen.

But it'd be funnier if you ended it like a Bill Murray Story. i.e. "Then she turned, looked me straight in the eye and whispered, 'No one will ever believe you.'"

She couldn't pull those shenanigans on me. There were too many witnesses. I could've just turned around and said, "I bet this guy right here believes me." And he would've probably said, "I'm witcha, bro!"

Sorry, I've got to ask (and bare in mind that I am as British as they come), who orders tea at Starbucks?

That must be the highest mark-up on any product in the world...

Don't ask me hard questions, Nick. I was just there to meet Emma Watson. And it was the best 6 bucks I ever spent!

On a more serious note, Starbucks sucks. That was only the second time I gave them my money. Emma Watson on the other hand, was there practically every day! I guess that was her way of trying to be a "normal" college kid.... it didn't work.

That must've been awesome. You're one lucky dude. I know one thing's for sure. Whenever Im on bad days, I always think of her and BAM, I start doing work. Shes like an extra push towards success.

Wow. That's... and you're OK with admitting that to people?

Please tell me you nicked the honey bottle and put it on the shelf at home.

Yup. Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Honey-B...788?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5199502e6c

Just kidding. Imagine though!

I've ordered tea in a Starbucks. Mostly because I had a gift card and I find their coffee borderline undrinkable ;)

Were I age-appropriate, I totally would have a thing for Luna Lovegood. More the character than the actress (though the actress is perfect in the movies).

I just identified with Luna so much in the stories-the awkward, shy, eccentric yet good hearted kid who came from an unusual family, and was seen as an outcast by a lot of peers.

I really appreciated where she was coming from :)

@ Owen - yeah, theres nothin wrong with that! :) No shame in it.

@ Alcove - nice ones :D

@ Crazings - its never too late man. Ha!

Back