• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Disconnected < Film Release

Ivory : I'm one person who is behind on everything actually! Haha. If only my professors could hear you now. (last year in school) But i promise i'm one person. I just said we, as Cracker Funk mentions, because it's a group thing. I didn't make this movie alone. I just helped weave together what was already there - which is something most filmmakers need to understand about this project. Everything shown was UNEXPECTED. We really just adapt well. Connections are limited. Sometimes just going out and asking right then and there is better than organizing to film at locations or with people. You can make a movie with what's out there by just being out there at the right time.

It's definitely inspirational! :D Seeing what you did with so little and the attitude you have makes me want to stop wasting time and just do it >.<

FC, this is my favourite film of yours, I followed you casually before this film, but since have watched every single one that you've put out

Back