• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Accidental Art, shot on the Red

Thanks all!

Great job it looks real exciting. I hope you can raise the funds to fund the full movie it would be very inspirational for all of us to hear how you did it.

Things look favorable. We're on our way with some real investments of late. I'm targeting next spring to shoot and I want to raise enough money to hire some name stars, even B list as long as it isn't just complete unknowns.

Fingers crossed.

and now The Canton Palace Theatre International Film Festival 2010

canton.jpg

is going to play the short too!

Film was great, behind the scenes was great, pitch was great.

As a strange coincidence, long before i joined this forum i used one of your free tracks in a play i produced at the Edinburgh Fringe. Small world.

Film was great, behind the scenes was great, pitch was great.

As a strange coincidence, long before i joined this forum i used one of your free tracks in a play i produced at the Edinburgh Fringe. Small world.

Thanks and glad I could be of service. I just uploaded another 15 new songs for royalty free use on the site recently.

- Ross

Thanks and glad I could be of service. I just uploaded another 15 new songs for royalty free use on the site recently.

I saw that post but didn't connect the proverbial dots until I saw your pitch video!

Just got the notice that ACCIDENTAL ART is an official selection to the Detroit Independent Film Festival 2011.

detroit.jpg

Back