10 films u enjoi

Agh!! Kill Bill vol2 isn't out here till thursday!!!

QT is a guest judge on american idol though tonight... proud to say that this is the first & last time I will ever watch idol.

I watch American Idol all the time. There's nothing wrong with talented people singing in a talent contest. And Quentin was pretty good on the show.

KB Vol.2 was alright to me. Not as good as Vol. 1 in my book, but it was completely different in the tone. I did like the parts with Elle Driver, but I was dissapointed in how her situation was resolved (or not resolved in my opinion).

Poke

Kill Bill 2 definitely has a LOT more dialogue, i hate to say it, but at some parts...i was almost ALMOST bored...

and poke (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

i assume that the black mamba(real) finished the black mamba's(Beatrix/Uma) business

I won't give away The Bride's name here. You'll just have to see the film. I don't know what all the secrecy was about, though ...

It wasn't cause the film was more dialogue driven that I didn't like it as much, it was because of one reason ...

SPOILER

It was because I felt that The Bride didn't get the revenge she did in Vol. 1. In Vol. 1, she "killed a lot of people to get where" she wanted to, but in Vol. 2 ....

MAJOR SPOILER, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE ANYWAY.

... she only really kills one person, and that's Bill.

END OF SPOILERS ... OR IS IT?

Anyway, it felt hollow at the end for me.

Poke

I agree with Poke she really didnt get the revenge i expected...

SPOILER

Bud (mike madsen) gets killed by Daryl Hannah, and Daryl Hannah gets blinded, not even killed...

Dont get me wrong I still enjoyed the movie, just a little different then I expected.

yes it does screw up the list...i mean,

***********Spoiler***************************
ripping out her other eye, a la Pai Mei was sweet, but they shoulda shown the black mamba finish her off if Uma didnt... and i dont feel she was as angered, and blood thirsty ..and i thought the methods of killing bill owned hard..but i didnt feel she got revenge as much

KILL BILL VOL2 FREAKING ROCKED!!!

Soz.. I really liked it... More then the first one actually.

& to answer my own question: No Me, QT does not cameo.

Loved Daryl Hannah though... She was so funny.. but my friend kept commenting about her butt..?

I really liked Bill by the end, so that was sad... I thought they'd get married & live happily ever after... Nah, I'm fucking with you.

Technically though... Budd was killed by black mamba.

lol yea, Daryl Hanna was funny, i loved the part where shes reading off the list and shes like " Now listen...This applies to you" haha

The more I think about it, the more I like it. I think what I was feeling about the Bride not getting her rvenge was what QT was going for. I think he wanted Beatrix to hate killing Bill, but they both knew it had to be done. It also reminded her of why she was getting out in the first place.

Poke

Back