• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Secret Santas Videos!

Well, I don't see anyone else's here, I guess I'm first?(If Mods, please feel free to merge:))

Well, guess I'm first...soooo

Merry Christmas NICKCLAPPER!

Yes the originator of the idea got his name drawn by me-poor soul ;)

Anyway-Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Nick(and to all my friends at Indietalk:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGex07fZBjs

Okay, here's mine you elitist bastards!! :) You fuck with the Murdock, you get fucked with!!;) Merry Christmas yall. Also there are some out-takes on my page if you care to watch those. Please rate.:) And yes there is cursing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRp3jZoLovM

And yes, I just disembowled Santa infront of my 2 year old.:) Takes care of that trouble maker. :)

Last edited:
I'm a trip and tripping out? Is that good-or bad? ;)

I must messed up my days-sorry! (Thought it was 22nd, oh well it's here now lol)

Okay, here's mine you elitist bastards!! :) You fuck with the Murdock, you get fucked with!!;) Merry Christmas yall. Also there are some out-takes on my page if you care to watch those. Please rate.:) And yes there is cursing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRp3jZoLovM

And yes, I just disembowled Santa infront of my 2 year old.:) Takes care of that trouble maker. :)

*IM* tripping out?? LOL

Nothing says Christmas like cursing and disembowling-practicing for the last Christmas rush are we?

Made me laugh, thanks-well done! lol

Tinalera- That was the most extraordinary Christmas present I think I'll ever receive. Thank you :) I suspected it would be masked but that was another level (in a good way ;) )

Murdock and Jeff- Great job guys. Sorry you had no one to give your gift to Murdock, but I think that everyone will enjoy seeing you commit harakiri with what looked like a butter knife. Jeff that song was bitchin'... full stop. :D

Great job everyone, you're putting me to shame already :P

Tinalera- That was the most extraordinary Christmas present I think I'll ever receive. Thank you :) I suspected it would be masked but that was another level (in a good way ;) )

Murdock and Jeff- Great job guys. Sorry you had no one to give your gift to Murdock, but I think that everyone will enjoy seeing you commit harakiri with what looked like a butter knife. Jeff that song was bitchin'... full stop. :D

Great job everyone, you're putting me to shame already :P

Masks just find their way into my projects, what can I say? ;) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Should make this an annual event :)

Of course, next season, with a year of planning, we'll see budget busting, massive Christmas productions that will put our current ones to shame-as well as possibly some of the classics.....:lol:

I agree with Flicker, this was a great idea Nick! :)

Ok. I've finished and uploaded mine.

A few things you should know. I edited this on my computer where I couldn't see any video footage. At one point the video/music cuts out and another time I missed the mark on the kettle being filled up. Don't know why, nothing I can do about it now. Other than that: please suspend your disbelief a little. The man coming down the chimney is Santa. I did not have anyone to play Santa, so I just got a pair of Wellington boots. Unfortunately the crappy camera I shot that bit on has made it too dark to see them. The final part of the disbelief suspension is the size of the body bag. Clearly that's not a human in the body bag, I just didn't have a bin bag big enough... :P Other than that I've nothing else to add. This is the first thing that I've shot on my 550D other than tests. I like the 550D footage and look forward to getting the audio equipment and working with actors. I hate doing both filming and acting but at the moment it's a necessary evil... Plus I wanting editing software and I want it now :D

Anyhow, Merry Christmas Truestar! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lKTg_iYwfg

Back