• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Why do we love this compeditive industry so much? Its a mission to find the answer.

video is simply my medium of choice as an artist.
Besides, if I didn't do what I love for a living, I'd have to get a real job.

I don't think we selected this medium because we thrive off of competition...I think it just comes with the game. Trust me, I think the majority of us would *love* if it were less competetive.

I'm an actor...I do it because I love doing it. Believe me, I would adore it if half of the actors out there were zapped into another dimesion (safe and unharmed of course).

Cheers.

It's the rush of the creative moment... I don't think the medium matters, just which one each of us tends to drift towards.

The competitiveness has nothing to do with it. I do film because I fell in love with it when I watched Return of the Jedi as a child. That film made me want to do special effects, and when I say that I do NOT mean computer generated effects. I prefer a healthy mix of practical and visual effects (hmm.. funny, that's what they did in Jedi too.)

Back