• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Update :D

Hey all :)

I know I hardly ever post on here these days, but I am around. I just hardly ever have any worthwhile input since I'm such a noob lol. Just thought I'd check in and say hey. How's everyone doing?

I have an update on my feature screenplay, if anyone's interested. I changed the start and I'm going to change the end as well. Now there is no scene in the 'present' at the beginning of the script and the scene at the end will be a lot different. I'm taking out all the stuff with the white knight boyfriend as well. I'm going to make it so Hennley just kind of sorts her shit out by herself, for herself. I like that better. :yes:

Yeah so. Just checking in, letting my fans know what I've been up to :P haha, not.

Cheers :)

I don't read good, otherwise, I'd totally check it out.

How can we be expected to teach the children to learn how to read good, if they can't even fit inside the building?!

Seriously, though, send it my way and I'll check it out, but I have to admit I'm not exactly prompt with responses.

If anyone else is curious, if you're not familiar with Ang's writing-style, expect wry, dark and tense! :)

I'm going to make it so Hennley just kind of sorts her shit out by herself, for herself. I like that better. :yes:

That's much better, yah.

It's hard for an audience to empathise with a character, when there's no growth or change from within.

I just hardly ever have any worthwhile input since I'm such a noob lol

Stop selling yourself short, Ang. :)

Everyone has their strengths, and their shortcomings.

Good to know ur around and ur comments were always valid and interesting from what i recall.

Keep posting. Some of us miss ur voice.

And don't threaten to leave again and start asking about how to delete ur account ;)

insert_cliche_here,

Send me your script. Swap reads if you wish. I will read your complete script. Give you honest comments with examples. Understand, that as writers, we all have our own style(s). Different taste(s) in writing. Preferred genres. Etc. I have 11 examples of reviews that can easily seen at Amazon Studios. Let me know. I have a few days free to read and respond before all hell breaks loose (for me).

I prefer FDR or PDF formatting, if possible.

I would love to read your new draft ICH.

And I don't get raving reviews of items I have posted on here either, but that's ok. There will always be critics that may not like my work, that just makes me want to work harder at my thing.

Back