• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

panasonic hmc40

I am professional videograher and I am selling my Panasonic AVCCAM AG-HMC40 . I purchased this camera in November 2009 from Adorama . It is a great camera that I used as a broll camera but I'm selling due to a recent upgrade.

the condition of this camera is just like new it only has 43hours on it, NO Dings or Scratches or Dents. I have the original box and packaging with the exception of a small square cut out for rebates. Transferable 3 year extended warranty plus 3 months left on the manufacturer warranty.
all the accessories are included and the camera .

Box will include
Panasonic AG-HMC40 3MOS Hand held AVCCAM Camcorder - AC Adapter/Charger - Battery - AC Cable - DC Cable - Wireless Remote Controller with Button-Type Battery - Eye Cup - Component Video Cable - AV Cable - Handle - CD-ROM – Edius Editing software (Windows PC/Mac) – pictures included.

IMG_2511Large.jpg

IMG_2506Large.jpg

IMG_2504Large.jpg

IMG_2495Large.jpg

IMG_2502Large.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure I know the answer, but I might as well ask, is this camera NTSC or PAL? And as the last person asked, how much are you asking for?

Back