• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New WWII Movie Teaser Trailer "The Hill"

Hey guys! I thought I would post a link for a teaser trailer we made of our WWII movie that we are realeasing this Spring! Please check it out and let us know what you think! We would love to here comments about our teaser trailer! Thanks guys!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E86LKfclfQE

luke
Producer
Stepping Stone Entertainment

Looks pretty good. How in the world did you ever get permission to use the "Leave No man Behind" theme song from the movie Black Hawk Down? I think that's the title, there's two main songs from that movie.

very cool

but would of loved to see some of the dialoge shots to maybe get a feel for some of the actors...something to get me into the film more...

i hate to bring this up as it may offend some people, but i noticed near the end of the trailor a black man fighting alone side the white troops...this would have never happened back in WWII...the only thing you might have seen other than white troops was the occational american indian...adn they were used mostly as radio men that spoke in native language as a code so the germans didnt know what thier plans were...

but not seeing you film in its intirety....maybe you explained this somehow...there are ways this could of been done...i just dont have all the film to see if you did or not...

but well done and hope to see more of this film

Back