• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Inglorious Bumblers free full film war comedy

I took Scenes some used some unused from 2 of my past films and made one war comedy out of it. this is a full feature think hogans heros and the three stooges put together. theres alot of action and some comedy you may like. Well it's free heres the link. http://youtu.be/0ppCMc0rjhY if you like it cool if you hate it cool it was put together as a farce. and made to look old.

If you guys/girls want I have the rights to well my studios films and can put more up

If you guys/girls want I have the rights to my studios films and can put more up free if you would like if not then I'll not torcher you with B- and C grade films. I have The Box of the Dead, Roswell 1847, Recon 7 down, and some more all have allready had thier DVD, and or cinema,and Vod runs. The crazy thing is I'm still in the black and have new projects filming and some in editing. I guess I'm the new poverty row studio lol. Or I have really good DVD box art and Many may have after buying them cursed my name. ;) :lol:

Back