favorite Favorite Quotes

"Don't Move".

"Why...is there a bee on me"?

-Undercover Blues, most quotable movie ever, every single line is quotable!

"You keep using that word.... I do not think it means what you think it means"

"Have fun storming the castle"

Just two of my favorite quotes from the "princess bride"

I think the most underrated movie quote of all time was from "John Carpenter's Vampires"

One vampire hunter, with an 8-foot long wooden stake jabs a female vampire in the chest, lifting the stake in the air (so she dosen't reach him) and asks her:

*drumroll*

"How do you like your stake, bitch?!"

:haha: :rofl:

"He must have thought it was white-boy day." -- Gary Oldman, True Romance
or
Just about anything from the Evil Dead trilogy

No ones posted any top 10 lists. :huh:

From Resevoir Dogs

"...I don't tip..." -- Mr. Pink

"...you shoot at me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize..." -- Mr. White

From Pulp Fiction:

"...sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldn't know cuz I wouldn't eat the filthy m---------r..."
-- Jules

"...my name is Pitt, and you ain't talking your way outta this shit..." -- Jules

"...Jules, you give that nimrod our money and I'll shoot him on general principle..." -- Vincent Vega

...love, Love, LOVE Pulp Fiction, favorite movie! Love Tarantino! Oh, so quoteable this movie!

--spinner :cool:

Off the top of my head...

10. "Life is pain highness, anyone who tells you different is selling something." - Princess Bride

9. "There's a mirror -- You're WHITE!" - Can't Hardly Wait

8. " `37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!` `In a row?!`" - Clerks

-- and for that matter --

7.5. "Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot -- Hey you! Get back here!" - Clerks

7. "Of course I'm serious, and don't call me shirley." - Airplane

6. "It's not a tumor. It's not.. at all" - Kindergarten Cop

5. " `So, what're you in for?` `Being Black`" - Harold & Kumar go to White Castle

4. "You'll shoot your eye out kid" - Christmas Story

3. "I want you to hit me as hard as you can" - Fight Club

2. "You get to drink from THE FIREHOSE!" - U.H.F.

1. "Here's Johnny!" - The Shining

These aren't really in my 'top 10' order.. more however they popped in my head

edit: Ooo thought of another one, but not sure where to put it on the list, so I guess it'll be .5: "Put some windex on it." - My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Last edited:
Oh, so no coffee?

He're some quotes that I love... Some I had to find the actual words so I wouldn't mess it up, but here it goes:

Pulp Fiction, Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Pulp Fiction, Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

Loaded Weapon, Luger: There's something between you and this General Morters.
Colt: He was my C.O. in NAM. CIA listed him as M.I.A. but the V.A. ID'd him and so we put out an APB.​
Luger: Oh, I see​

Loaded Weapon, Capt. Doyle: Don't be so fast to thank me on this, Luger, because you're going to be naked on this one. It's on the line for you. People are going to be watching. Now you blow it, you're going down. You screw up, you're going to be hung out to dry. You drop the ball, you're going to be left twisting in the wind. If you embarrass this department, your pants will be dancing with figs. Is that clear?
Luger: Everything except for the dancing with figs part!​

The Doors, Jim Morrison: Actually I don't remember being born, It must have happened during one of my black outs.

Four Rooms, Ted the Bellhop: Problem? I haven't got a problem. I've got fucking problems. Plural.

Army of Darkness, Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

Dazed and Confused, Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Dazed and Confused, Clint: I only came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer. Looks like we're almost outta beer.

But my number one line has to be:

Loaded Weapon, Luger: Oh, so no coffee.:lol:

Last edited:
Just a few favs from one movie. :)

"Here's looking at you, kid."
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
"Play it, Sam."-NOT said by Bogart.
"Round up the usual suspects."
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

All these great quotes are from CASABLANCA made in 1942.

No Order:

1. “Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters
champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
- Caddyshack

2. “It’s alive!" - Frankenstein

3. “And I’m the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps.” -The Exorcist

4. “Surest way to make them bleed is when you bust their ass and steal their weed.”- Nice Dreams

5. “Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.” Airplane

6. ”Jimmy was the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies.”-Goodfellas

7. “I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us.
We don't even belong to each other.”
-Breakfast at Tiffanys

8. “Yes. I always thought it was a ridiculous name for a prison. Sing Sing, I mean.
Sounds more like it should be an opera house or something.
- Breakfast at Tiffanys

9. “Just remember this, Mr. Potter: that this rabble you're talking about, they do most of the working
and paying and living and dying in this community. Well, is it too much to have them work and pay
and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath?”
-It’s a wonderful life.

10. “How would you characterize "The Great Gatsby"? - “He was... uh... great!” -Back to school

-Billy-

So many options but rather than a top ten heres 10 that grab me!

1. Clerks:
Dante : "My girlfriend sucked 39 Dicks"
Randall " What... ina row?"

2. They Live:
"I have come here to chew bublegum and kick arse... and I'm all out of bubblegum"

3. Last Boy Scout:
"I figure you gotta be the dumbest guy in the world, Joe. You're trying the save the life of the man who ruined your career, and avenge the death of the guy that f**ked your wife. "#

4/5. Adventures Of Ford fairlaine
"Excuse me, did I hear the f-word out of you? You say "f**k" again and I'll bang you right to f**k. Now get the f**k out of here."

"So many assholes... So few bullets... "

6. Army Of Darkness
Shelia "But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private? "
Ash: "Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all. "

7. Clerks
Randal Graves: "Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-F**king Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My C**t Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave C**t", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?"

8/9. Long kiss Goodnight
Alley Agent: "Good evening, pretty lady. How 'bout some company? "
Charlie: "No thanks. I'm saving myself 'til I get raped. "

Mitch Henessey: "How did you find us? "
Nathan: "There may be many reasons not to kill you, but among them is not that you'll be missed by NASA. I found the address in your coat. Here. Between the address of a topless bar, and the picture of what looks like a man's penis. "
Mitch Henessey: "That's a duck, not a dick. "

10. Jaws
"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

As for others ANYTHING BY SHANE BLACK.

Phil Hobden
-- Modern Life?--

"You just shot an unarmed man!"
"Well he should have armed himself..."

"So I guess a blow job is totally out of the question?"

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

"I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

"This town needs an enema!"

"Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left"

"I think you smoked yourself retarded"

''Get it up there boy! Now Squeal like a pig.''

''You can milk anything with nipples.''

''What does god need with a starship?''

Re: Quotes

No order:

"Everything that has a beginning has an end." -The Matrix Revolutions

"I said she was a girl. But I didn't say she was shot." -Minority Report

"Fire." -Every movie that has done this line well

"That's their plan- to blow up the world!" -A Day in the Life by us.

"Your part in this tale will go on." -The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

And probably a dozen more I can't remember.

My favourite is...
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
Don Vito Corleone.
Man, Marlon Brando is the best.
from "The Godfather by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola"

Back