• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Zooppa new online film competition!!

ALLSPEICES: FIREHOUSE COOKS
Brough to you by Allspecies and Zooppa!

Five-alarm excitement in the kitchen with the nation’s firefighters. Make a video showing America’s bravest in a whole different light, offering a behind-the-scenes look at how firefighters live, cook, and eat when they’re not fighting fires or saving lives.

Make it with these words in mind: friendly, family, inspirational, and humorous.

It is a great opportunity to show your skills, creativity and originality!! Plus you can also when great prizes! 20 individuals will win cash prizes with the first place video winning 5,000!!!
There is potential for filmmakers in this contest to get future assignments from Allrecipes to film additional Firehouse Cooks.

So head to http://www.zooppa.com/firehousecooks to get more information, get excited and finally enter!!! deadline for entry is August 7th!

I am familiar with your site and like it! It's great to see reps come to forums. I haven't entered into any of the competitions but it seems like a smaller scale, less competitive version of poptent. I will try my hand at one of these things in the future.

Back