• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zenthora, test scene

I was really bored last Friday, and wrote a short most ridiculous space opera during my work lunch break, and shot it very next day in less than 2 hours with all the stuff that we had.. we spent $30 bucks on this short. Majority of money went into catering, aka beer.

I wanted to have something completely cheesy and weird, like all sci fi from 70s. Hope it came out that way.

This is one of the scenes that i just finished editing.

Check it out. :weird:

More to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU0JMxuWrPg

thank you for watching! i'm editing the rest of the footage now..

My next project - full feature.. for $70 dollars :)

yea, right...

thank you everyone! The final product turns out to be soooo cheesy and super dramatic... cant wait for you guys and girls to see it

Nicely done. Good look.

Indeed, the ending was super neat. Actually left me wanting more (in a good way).

Only nit-pick: when she puts the guns on the floor it sounds like she is putting plastic toys on a concrete floor.

Would like to see the idea expanded!

Hedges. thanks for the tip! :)

I also have ferret's food in the shot, because damn thing just didn't want to run to my gf..

stupid ferrets.. first they want food, then they want their own make up trailer!

Back