Zelda Movie ( Faded Memories )

Hey guys my name is Tahj Reavis and I am going to be playing Link in an upcoming live action adaption of WHOOKOSMedia's Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins. The film will be created by three indy film companies (one of which I'm the founder of), Mythical Films Studios, Tokyo Magika Productions, and Eagle-Animations, and we have been in pre-production for the film for nearly a year. We will begin shooting the film either early this Fall or early Spring 2014. For more info on the film here is a playlist for the update videos we've made on our Youtube Channel, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...QIaGnZjI9bUP1d

Also here is Faded Memories' Official Twitter Page!
https://twitter.com/lozfadedmem

A live action Zelda movie has already been made, and Nintendo shut it down shortly after they released it. That may be why the production budget isn't that high

Yeah, I wouldnt invest or even begin shooting a film based on Nintendo properties. They are the most trigger happy out there.

Nintendo was actually surprisingly cool about it. They found out about in while it was in production and told the team they could distribute it for free until the end of the year. And of course, it's not hard to find these days, if you want to see it. It's not nearly as good as that IGN prank, which was awesome. But, yeah, why Ninty hasn't done a real Zelda film is beyond me, unless they're still thinking of video game films from the era of their Mario movie (which is it's own kind of awesome).

Looking forward to your film! I'm a bit of a fan myself (this is very, very old)

Well, for a video game movie to actually be "good" is extremely rare, so I guess that Nintendo shut down the Zelda movie was because they were afraid it would get overall "bad" ratings. Zelda is one of the most praised icons in video game history- it'd be a shame to see an epic title like that fall into the category of " typical crap video game movie ", also it turns out that most Zelda fan films tend to suck, but my team and I, fortunately, know how to avoid creating a crap Zelda film ( not to say that the film is going to be flawless, just not as " amateur " ).

seems pretty cool man, looking forward to updates. on a side note I think a live action zelda franchise could top lord of the rings if done correctly

Here is a work in progress preview of our script:
FADE IN:

EXT. GANON'S CASTLE - NIGHT

The sky is dark and stormy, rain is heavily falling and lighting is flashing. GANON's castle is in ruins, ZELDA stands watching from a far distance as LINK and GANON are battling.

INTERCUT:
LINK swings his sword in an over-head, left-to-right motion, GANON blocks LINK's attack mid-swing. While the two swords are connected GANON forms an orb of dark magic in his free hand, holds it out to LINK's abdomen, and releases it. LINK shouts as he is launched in to the air, flying backwards, and lands on his back dropping the Master Sword at GANON's feet.
INTERCUT:
ZELDA
(shouts)
Link!

GANON picks up the Master Sword in his free hand and begins walking towards LINK, who is in excruciating pain and is unable to stand.
GANON
(stands next to LINK)
You pathetic little (shouts) fool!
(kicks LINK in his side causing him to shout)
GANON (CONT.)
Did you honestly think a stupid little kid like you
Could defeat an almighty ruler like myself? Well?
(Kicks LINK again)
You’re not a hero, you’re nothing but a meddling little pest who always finds a way to interfere with my plans!
(Kicks LINK three times in his side)
Both GANON and LINK are gasping for air now. GANON lowers the Master Sword pointing the blade near his face.
GANON
You’ve sacrificed so much to obtain this blade…
Now you shall die from it.

SLOW MOTION:
GANON drops his blade raises LINK’s sword in both hands, LINK shifts looks from GANON to ZELDA, who now has tears running down her cheeks. LINK manages a grin, then glares back at GANON who has now raised the Master Sword above his head.
NORMAL SPEED:
GANON
(Sarcastically)
Game over… hero!
Before GANON can strike, NAVI THE FAIRY appears and flies up his nose. GANON drops the sword behind him, begins shouting and staggers back with his hands near his nose. NAVI THE FAIRY flies out of GANON’s nose flies.

NAVI THE FAIRY
(shouts)
Link, do it now!
LINK forces himself to roll over, grab his sword, and thrust his sword at GANON. The Master Sword impales GANON and pierces his heart.
GANON
No…no… (voice rising)No, you can’t win
Hyrule belongs to me!

LINK
(glancing at ZELDA)
No, Hyrule belongs to no one.
INTERCUT:

ZELDA, still with tears dripping down her cheeks, is smiling at LINK. However her facial expression quickly changes to dread as she looks past him.
ZELDA
Link, watch out!

INTERCUT:
LINK looks turns back to see GANON staggering towards him, the bloodied Master Sword pulled from his chest and now in his hand. LINK stays still and continues to glare at GANON, who stops before he could reach LINK and dies. LINK, ZELDA, and NAVI THE FAIRY are all still and the scene is completely silent except for a brief wind that blows through. LINK rises to his feet and walks over GANON’s body. He peers down on the corpse for a brief moment, then bends down to retrieve his sword. LINK turns and ZELDA runs up and throws her arms around him. The two stand holding each other until NAVI THE FAIRY interrupts.
NAVI THE FAIRY
You did it Link!
LINK
(turns from ZELDA to NAVI THE FAIRY)
No… we did it, together.
GANON’s body begins to twitch and he groans.
ZELDA
(gasps)
Link, Ganon’s not dead!
GANON continues to groan but does not open his eyes.
LINK
(growls)
Shut up!
LINK drives the Master Sword into the center of Ganon’s face and the blade glows. The intensity of the glowing magnifies, and a bust of light shines from GANON. Once the light clears, the dark sky becomes bright and clear and the sun shines over Death Mountain.
NAVI THE FAIRY
Now is it over?
ZELDA
Yes, now it is over.
(to LINK)
Thank you, Link. Because of you Ganon is sealed away into the Dark World, and Hyrule can now enter another era of peace.
LINK
And now Hyrule needs to be rebuilt now, right? I’ll help.
ZELDA
I’m afraid not, Link. I’m sorry, but this is where we will have to part ways
LINK becomes wide-eyed and swallows hard.
ZELDA
Link, give me the Ocarina, I’m going to use it to send you back to your time.
LINK
W…wait a second! I can’t go back…not after…
(stops mid-sentence, puts his left arm across his chest, and bows)
(narrating)
I am the Hero of Time. My job is to project Hyrule and Princess Zelda. No matter where I go, or what time I’m in. This is who I am.
As LINK narrates, he hands ZELDA the Ocarina of Time who plays “ZELDA’s LULLABY”. A beam of light forms around LINK and after ZELDA finishes the song the light bursts, filling the screen.
FADE IN:
PRESENT LINK’s HOUSE- NIGHT
LINK is sleeping, the outline of the Triforce is glowing on his forehead and left hand. LINK snaps awake panting and sweating. Scene slowly pans from LINK to out his window, into the night sky of the KOKIRIA FOREST. The title fades in.

SCENE END

Ocarina of Time was a great game! That would be a good movie. Twilight Princess would be good too. Plus you might get the twilight crowd to come and see that one just cause of the name.

Ocarina of Time was a great game! That would be a good movie. Twilight Princess would be good too. Plus you might get the twilight crowd to come and see that one just cause of the name.

The film takes place 100 years after OoT and Link, Zelda, Saria and other characters have been reincarnated . Throughout the film Link had flashbacks of his lives from older games ( including OoT and TP ), known as the Faded Memories, in which will ultimately reveal how to defeat the main villain of the film. The film starts off with Link having a Faded Mem. Of the final battle from OoT.

Back