www.fiveminutefilms.com

All I've gotten for the last three weeks are messages from your tech support you are having problems with new members logging on who are trying to join.

Tell us all here, when will you guys get your act together and allow people to join to log on?

All I've gotten for the last three weeks are messages from your tech support you are having problems with new members logging on who are trying to join.

Tell us all here, when will you guys get your act together and allow people to join to log on?

Im not sure if I understand what you mean? I havent heard of anyone having a hard time joining or signing up. I dont have a "tech support" either and I checked the notification email from my server and I havent seen any sent with any log in instructions or password reset.

The website operates and works smoothly and havent had any problems except people wanting to upload larger file sizes. Please go to the website and check for yourself, signing up is easy and free. Send me a message with your screen name and I can resolve that issue real fast. Im quick to ban IP adresses which I excpect to be SPAM or otherwise after reading there bio. Anyways, check it out.

THe website is open and works perfectly and operates smoothly!!!! remember, 250MB and I will raise it to 500MB in August and 1GB later this year!!

The audio / video sync is off.

http://www.fiveminutefilms.com/video/66/I-Creator-2--Goddess-Of-The-Hunt--Trailer-2012

Let's not even look at YT. Let's see the same file here with one of your competitor's sites:

http://indytrailers.com/watch_video.php?v=5d67757a43d9baa

It works fine on my end! I really enjoyed watching video you uploaded! I compared the two videos and they are the same, I can reset the bandwith and it should sync perfectly. Thanks for the upload, here in a week or so I will have a different video player which will be larger and support 1080p,3D and a upload limit of 1GB.
Im not a huge company nor did i seek out a venture capitalist to grand me a huge angle investment, I am building this website with my own money so it takes a bit longer to get the results I want. I have more than $25k invested so far and will have to invest another $66k for the server and updates to the website which will have a different layout and easier to use and a lot more flexibility for the user, also a free full version AVID video editing software built right into the sight as well as 1000's of royalty free music, special FX and B roll footage. I am building this site to be the best there is! Thanks for your support!:D

The audio / video sync is off.

http://www.fiveminutefilms.com/video/66/I-Creator-2--Goddess-Of-The-Hunt--Trailer-2012

Let's not even look at YT. Let's see the same file here with one of your competitor's sites:

http://indytrailers.com/watch_video.php?v=5d67757a43d9baa

It works fine on my end! I really enjoyed watching video you uploaded! I compared the two videos and they are the same, I can reset the bandwith and it should sync perfectly. Thanks for the upload, here in a week or so I will have a different video player which will be larger and support 1080p,3D and a upload limit of 1GB.
Im not a huge company nor did i seek out a venture capitalist to grand me a huge angle investment, I am building this website with my own money so it takes a bit longer to get the results I want. I have more than $25k invested so far and will have to invest another $66k for the server and updates to the website which will have a different layout and easier to use and a lot more flexibility for the user, also a free full version AVID video editing software built right into the sight as well as 1000's of royalty free music, special FX and B roll footage. I am building this site to be the best there is! Thanks for your support!:D

I hear you. The trailer is for a production I financed 100% of the $20K myself that left me broke.

I hope the web site works out.

Ive been there, those things happen! Dont give up! While I am building the website,I almost went flat broke trying to produce 15 minute film which was being filmed in the style of Michael Mann.

I'm too stubborn to give up. I submitted a 22 minute version of the pilot to the NYTVF. I'm looking to raise another $10,000 to finish the 40 minute version to bring it to NATPE.

Do you have a link to your film? Sounds interesting.

Last edited:
Back