• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Wrestling Documentary

Hi,

Having worked heavily both in the British Wrestling Scene and in film making, sometimes combining the two....

I personally think its always hard to film a documentary on British Wrestling and not make it come across cheap, lets face it most shows are run in a town hall, and lighting wise and general atmosphere doesn't really give a big feel.

When shooting though you can sometimes add more close in action shots to wipe out the variable of how busy the hall is...

I thought your documentary was interesting, if your aiming at the hardcore wrestling fan, it works... if your aiming at the general public you may need more of a set up at the start as people dont know who these characters are.

A recent short documentary i saw which i thought was done well was.... PCW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcyCV5yD6xg

Hi,

Having worked heavily both in the British Wrestling Scene and in film making, sometimes combining the two....

I personally think its always hard to film a documentary on British Wrestling and not make it come across cheap, lets face it most shows are run in a town hall, and lighting wise and general atmosphere doesn't really give a big feel.

When shooting though you can sometimes add more close in action shots to wipe out the variable of how busy the hall is...

I thought your documentary was interesting, if your aiming at the hardcore wrestling fan, it works... if your aiming at the general public you may need more of a set up at the start as people dont know who these characters are.

A recent short documentary i saw which i thought was done well was.... PCW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcyCV5yD6xg

Thank you for your feedback, thank you also for sending us that link, it is very interesting!!

It was an experiment really, we wanted to dabble into filming some sort out live event and at the end we had all of this footage that didn't really have a structure. But it was a learning curve for us. :)

Back