Worst Movie Seen?

..wait, wait, WAIT!!!

There was a movie with 2 of the American Idol contestants??? WTF???

Let's see....

The Chronicles of Riddick was pretty bad....too bad, too because I love Pitch Black.

I've never been able to sit through Napoleon Dynamite. I tried.

If you want to go back in the day, IFC showed Beneath The Valley Of The Dolls. Oh. My. God. Bad.

Blair Witch: Book Of Shadows. How they got that from the original movie is beyond me. It really stunk up the place.

-- spinner :cool:

The Choronicles of Riddick kicked ass in a major way. I think it was way better than Pitch Black and I'm still waiting for TCoR2. Yes the VIN is finnacing this himself.

Napoleon Dynamite was great. It's not for everyone thats for sure. It's very deadpan and that just bug a lot of us USA viewers.

I wouldn't absolutely say "worst" but my all time least favorite movie is def A.I.

I loved AI...quite a bit actually. I don't even understand why people disliked it. It was an awesome sci-fi ride which had both utopia and dystopia...an awesome cast...great effects, and just a hell of a lot of fun.

Hmmm...I'm a picky sci-fi dude, and I loved it. But hey...this is about opinion. I'm just voicing my own.

The Choronicles of Riddick kicked ass in a major way. I think it was way better than Pitch Black and I'm still waiting for TCoR2. Yes the VIN is finnacing this himself.

Napoleon Dynamite was great. It's not for everyone thats for sure. It's very deadpan and that just bug a lot of us USA viewers.

I liked Riddick as well (it was also a great Xbox game). I'm not a Vin fan...but this was a pretty trippy ride.

And I agree again...Napoleon was hilarious. It's one of those movies people either love or hate...get or don't get. I got it, and boy did I like it.

I think I'm the only one in the world who hates this movie: Kung Fu Hustle. That movie with people and the dancing with the axes.

I don't know, maybe it's because I was 13 and it was 2am and my teacher made me watch it as punishment? or if the movie really just is bad.

On the side note: Best movie ever would have to be Dogma.

I think I'm the only one in the world who hates this movie: Kung Fu Hustle. That movie with people and the dancing with the axes.

I don't know, maybe it's because I was 13 and it was 2am and my teacher made me watch it as punishment? or if the movie really just is bad.

On the side note: Best movie ever would have to be Dogma.

Dude Dogma rules but Mallrats kicks it's bum any day of the week.
Kung Fu Hustle was a really well done movie. Good effects, interesting story, well planed fights.

Plan 9 is cult...yes, this I know. I personally think it's pretty darn bad. But I guess sometimes bad is good...really bad movies like Plan 9 are so bad they can be good. Like Ed Wood movies in general...lol.

yep, would rather watch plan 9 than a movie like crank or fighting.

wow people are really not liking movies i like. lol. I would like to add that The Decent is very very very bad flick

Last edited:
Probably going to get a "but the critics loved it" comment:;)

Green Card. I stopped watching after a half hour and turned off the machine.
Honorable Mentions- I just about walked out on Jurassic Park:Lost World.
I DID walk out on Scary Movie- It just didn't work with me.

I love Plan Nine from Outer Space, even though it's got one of those "worst titles", on the other hand "Glen or Glenda" was actually decently done-both by Ed Wood.

Crank = Awesome
Kung Fu Hustle = Awesome
Dogma = Awesome but dated, and I prefer Clerks 2 & Chasing Amy but they're all awesome. I would F*** Kevin Smith. Well... I'd say I would, but would probably run out of the room as soon as he dropped trou...
Batman: The Movie (Adam West) = Awesome
Evil Dead 2 = Uber Awesome
Godzilla 2000 = Bad but Awesome
Uwe Boll = Awesome
Uwe Boll's movies = Bad

Bad = One Missed Call, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, (the '90s) Captain America, The Core, Transformers

Wow I was wondering when you were going to get to the bad movies lol. Not all Boll movies are bad. "BloodRayne" was nicely done as was "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale" and "Postal" was a fun over the top romp based on an over the top pc game.

Not all Boll movies are bad. "BloodRayne" was nicely done as was "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale"

I can't speak for Bloodrayne cause I didn't see it, but Dungeon Siege... wow... I saw that at the Afterdark Film Fest and actually filmed an interview with Uwe after on the curb. I thought it was funny, it looked decent and had an interesting cast, but it wasn't supposed to be funny, the plot was like a mish mash of a bunch of other fantasy movies and it seemed to try and be both a drama and a comedy but kinda failed at both.

See, the production value was good, but what was the movie really about?

Let's see, there's this farmer named Farmer who farms radishes in a kingdom whose economy is based on seaweed... and his kid gets killed (which was a brutally awesome scene, so kudos to Boll for having the balls to axe a kid onscreen) so he goes on a mission with Ron Pearlman and all the rejected auditioners from Lord of the Rings to stop his wife from becoming a coal miner/sex slave. Then he finds out Burt Reynolds is his dad before Burt performs the worst death scene ever and the new King Farmer, together with the help of the amazon elf lesbians, defeats the evil coked-out Ray Liotta and his wacky sidekick Matthew Lillard and casts the ring into Mount Doom.

And that about sums it up. I still have to see Postal... I think Uwe would do fantastic at comedy if he embraced the joke. When our sound guy, Alex, asked him (in a much more verbally dexterous manner- see video below) basically "How do you feel when people laugh at the serious parts?" he basically said "Oh, you know, festival audiences are different..." which is true to some degree,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ixEV87SoM

ahem if i may

i do believe the worst movie ive ever seen was "Master of Disguise". and its not like im not a dana carvey fan just the scenes barely related each other and the acting.. and the plot.. and the jokes... hes not turtley enough for the theatres sorry. (bad joke i know :D).

Back