• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Win the entire Tune Peddler royalty free music library

To get in the Christmas mood I'm giving away my entire royalty free music library to one winner each week in December. All you have to do is post the tweet below and you're entered for this week of the contest. Sorry, this contest is only for individuals with twitter accounts.

Here is the tweet to post. This tweet allows me to see who's posted it so I can pick a random winner.

WIN THE ENTIRE THETUNEPEDDLER.COM MUSIC LIBRARY!!! RT this to be entered in the weekly contest to win. @Thetunepeddler

Last edited:
I will not compete because I'm a subscriber of your site. And as a subscriber, I recommend your work hehe :). Good luck to others!

In addition to the weekly giveaway of my whole library.
I'm also going to randomly give away tracks I write throughout December.

Here's the link to get this track I wrote yesterday 100% free.

CLICK TO GET TRACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8WV0FVcNUM

I tweeted couple days ago. Or yesterday? Sometime in recent history haha. December is a busy month, it all sort or bleeds together. Hope the promo runs well for you.

Also just a quick question with your subscription service. If I pay for it for say one month, download many of your songs, then cancel my subscription do I still have the licence to those songs?

If that's the case what's the incentive to remain subscribed, apart from of course getting your new songs when they come out?

Also just a quick question with your subscription service. If I pay for it for say one month, download many of your songs, then cancel my subscription do I still have the licence to those songs?

If that's the case what's the incentive to remain subscribed, apart from of course getting your new songs when they come out?

Yes, if you cancel your account you can continue to use the songs for as long as you want. Just continue to credit me. My hope is you'll love the new tunes so much even if you do cancel you'll come back in a few months when you have another project and there are more new tunes and subscribe again. Usually I release a new album every month so there is always new material.

I thought about making people stay subscribed to my site to be able to use my music, but after really thinking about it I thought is was more fair to the subscriber to let them use the music indefinitely even after they have canceled their subscription. I'm a firm believer in USING art and MAKING art and just getting it out there and not worrying so much about the money. My hope is that people will respect this and really enjoy the site and stay subscribed as long as they can.

Yes, if you cancel your account you can continue to use the songs for as long as you want. Just continue to credit me. My hope is you'll love the new tunes so much even if you do cancel you'll come back in a few months when you have another project and there are more new tunes and subscribe again. Usually I release a new album every month so there is always new material.

I thought about making people stay subscribed to my site to be able to use my music, but after really thinking about it I thought is was more fair to the subscriber to let them use the music indefinitely even after they have canceled their subscription. I'm a firm believer in USING art and MAKING art and just getting it out there and not worrying so much about the money. My hope is that people will respect this and really enjoy the site and stay subscribed as long as they can.

It appears to be working now, thanks :)

Ok, while obviously I believe in supporting people I'm not sure how I'd feel been locked into a subscription where only then can I access the music. It looks good, if I don't win this promotion I very may well subscribe! :)

1st week of the contest winner is.. Jae Dunphy!!!

If you would like to enter the giveaway please post the tweet below.
Even if you entered last week please enter again by tweeting.

Here is the tweet to post. This tweet allows me to see who's posted it so I can pick a random winner.

@Thetunepeddler is giving away his entire royalty free music library to 1 winner a week.http://bit.ly/WKW2qt

Back