Wierd DVD Problem

Hey, I ran into a pretty strange problem after burning a DVD of my movie using Adobe Encore. First of all, all the dialogue is really quiet, and also echoey (the music was fine). After a certain scene, it is also delayed by around 3 seconds. The actual video file plays fine on my computer.

I tried playing the DVD on my computer, and found that the dialogue was no longer quiet or echoey, but the delay remained (Same results from a portable DVD player).

So I guess the sound problems are due to the TV set up somehow (Maybe I didn't configure the DVD right or something), but I don't know why the audio delay happened. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Audio delay could be because you are using both the tv volume and your stereo reciever and are hearing a slight delay. You should only use the volume for the Stereo by it self or the tv by its self not both. Just a guess.

Otherwise I have no idea why you are getting an audio delay maybe try re rendering the video and burn it again.

Try taking the MOV and encoding it to MPEG2 with another program like Adobe Media Encoder or Compressor. You'll have a lot more control of the quality that way anyways.

Back