Where can I see A Necessary Death?

It looks interesting, but I'll be honest -- I'm a little weirded out by your enthusiasm in this morbid subject.

And, you do know this is a piece of fiction, right? :weird:

:):)
yes i know it's not real and yes i know it is a horrible subject,
but thats why i want to see it, its not a traditional movie,
its basically claiming that there wont be a happy ending, thats brilliant.

I'm sorry, what movie are we talking about? And if you want my opinion... A random (a REAL random) death is the way to go. These days everything is too cliched out, so you can kinda sense someone will die, but I'll give you an example of a WTF random style death.

I was watching "Edge of Darkness" the other day and the scene midway through the movie where the chick gets in his car on the country road and talks to him, and randomly, as she was getting out... BAM! Something like that... Meh.

I'm sorry, what movie are we talking about? And if you want my opinion... A random (a REAL random) death is the way to go. These days everything is too cliched out, so you can kinda sense someone will die, but I'll give you an example of a WTF random style death.

I was watching "Edge of Darkness" the other day and the scene midway through the movie where the chick gets in his car on the country road and talks to him, and randomly, as she was getting out... BAM! Something like that... Meh.

Uh, what are you talking about? Mrvn and I are talking about this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xdqBj8vDe4

Back