What to film with bad audio and no inspiration

You can create movies on anything in the entire world and I don't think lack of good sound should be an obstical. Couldn't you do some kind of voice over later on? It is what I am trying to do.

Go to youtube and watch segments of a documentary called The Endless Summer. Some guy filming two dudes surfing around the world. I love this doc even though I don't surf and I think its because of the narrator...who makes it sound so fun and of course the cool music.

The thing is, you can do anything in the world you want.

I was thinking of doing something called life in the day of 'me'. Just one day being 'me'..but me can be anybody...it could be someone living a dull life somewhere and just does something, one thing different in their life. It could be a one man show. Or one woman show.

Music Videos

You seem sincere enough.

Hook up with local bands and make creative music videos for them. No sound recording necessary.

Concentrate on learning how to light properly. Get lights. Read about lights. Experiment.

Maybe shoot it MOS, then build up an interesting soundscape from www.freesound.org, and use a track from NIN's Creative Commons Ghost album (You can legally alter it if you want.)

Narrate it yourself, use some ADR for actors or use a computer narrator from Ivona.com

I love the desert. It stands for so much.
Dunno if I would go with documentary style, but it does offer a lot.

If you want something with no crew, and little more than the desert, why not to shoot something a las 127 hours.

A lone survior of a plane crash trying to find the way out of that simingly eternal desert.

Back