what the heck is 550D/Rebel T2i/Kiss X4??

550D/Rebel T2i/Kiss X4 craze

I have seen too many people are buying this dSLR .. no matter what for; could be making short films or shooting sunny bay or birthday party.. I wonder what Canon will come up with in March..I also wonder what the future of dSLR will be

Last edited:
If canon wanted to they could create a DSLR right now and for the same prices as todays camera but with a lot more in the video department.
It could become the ultimate indie tool!

If canon wanted to they could create a DSLR right now and for the same prices as todays camera but with a lot more in the video department.
It could become the ultimate indie tool!

its all about marketing and promotion.. I've heard that making an iPhone costs only $8 ..

everything pretty much cost, well almost nothing to make. The high prices comes from the money put into development.

The craze is pretty easy to understand. The camera is ridiculously inexpensive, and yet you get amazing results. I'm pretty sure Canon had no idea what they were getting themselves into. The 60D is a nice step in the direction of being more filmmaker-friendly; I look forward to seeing what they do when they put filmmaker first.

The craze is pretty easy to understand. The camera is ridiculously inexpensive, and yet you get amazing results. I'm pretty sure Canon had no idea what they were getting themselves into. The 60D is a nice step in the direction of being more filmmaker-friendly; I look forward to seeing what they do when they put filmmaker first.

I'd love to see that...

Well, $187.51 apparently.

thanx..I've read it.. I talked to that guy in the morning and he said he meant manufacturing costs :grumpy: ..

well, what I wanted to say is they could reduce the price and let people buy easily (u know what i mean by easy)... like Lcaz said, they put a lot money into Research & Developmental.. but still they can minimize the price for us..

Back