What movie has the highest body count?

What about Terminator 2? In the beginning the VO says something like "3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997" Beat 3 Billion!

Listen guys... think we need to tie this down some what... are we talking people who actually die on screen - coz in terminator 3 that's just a voice over... Or are we talk people who are refering to have died? I mean... people dying on screen - Kill Bill both volumes... think it's been mentioned... OR some japanese manga film that has yet to be discovered....

Brave Little Toaster has my vote for the highest body count...i almost had to shut it off half way through because it's just too graphic...[/i]

What about Battle Royale? You know, japanese film where a bunch of school kids are told to go to an island and kill each other - best detention ever... erm... morbid.

pokewowplayer1 said:
Well wouldn't all apocalyptic films sport a 3 billion plus body count?

Poke

Yes, but I've never seen one where everyone dies, and it's impossable to tell how many survive (ie in that wave movie, I forget what it's called but Elijah Wood is in it, they put 1 million in a cave to save them, but still some people survive cause they get on mountains and stuff)

Or maybe "She's having a baby", I think the body count in that one is +1, you know after she has the baby at the end? Seriously though, Hot Shots Part Deux. I like when he throws the bullets at a group and they fall dead.

if we're including disaster flicks then Day After Tomorrow must be up there, like half of the world is killed off, thats like 3 - 4 billion. But actual onscreen deaths? ummm, Kill Bill is big but I wouldn't say the biggest, I have seen some crazy as anime...

oh and good call on Hot Shots, man I love that film hahaha the little kill counter is class

Muppets take Manhatten.. Gawd the horror of it all.

Actually I think they did some serious killing in the movie Dawn of the Dead that was just released.

brrr... i get the chills just thinking about that film.

Back