What I think

sfoster

Staff Member
A lot of people around here sure do want to know

whatdoyouthink.png

Typical, everyone's so focused on what people think they forget that what people do is half the movie.

Sure, you can have great ideas, but do you really need them? The average audience member doesn't have the comprehension level to recognize a great idea anyway. Most of them probably don't even realize that what they think are good ideas are just standard ideas blown up to fit a bigger screen.

Typical, everyone's so focused on what people think they forget that what people do is half the movie.

Sure, you can have great ideas, but do you really need them? The average audience member doesn't have the comprehension level to recognize a great idea anyway. Most of them probably don't even realize that what they think are good ideas are just standard ideas blown up to fit a bigger screen.

We'll find out soon. I have a number of great ideas packed into episode 3 of criminal bounds. Will the audience recognize it? I am hoping so. They are actionable ideas, influencing what the character does and how he does things.

But what if your audience is watching on their phone? Will they even be able to tell the difference on such a small screen between a great idea, a good idea, and standard ideas?

Back