• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch What do you think?

please check out my video and give me advice... unfortunatly i can only work with what i got. the video is just a music video that i made for my rotation while i was in Iraq. this is just a hobby, but i think i may want to do it for a living one day. anyway, check it out and give me some feedback...

The video is WMV... the quality is degrated to make the file size smaller.
http://www.filkovsky.com/ccount/click.php?id=23 (19Mg)

Thanks,
AFMAN10

Last edited:
Thread moved to screening room.

400 MB is pretty hefty file. How long is the video clip?

You might have difficulty finding people willing to invest the time to get that download. Also, why did you zip the file? Most A/V compression formats use up space very efficiently, so zipping a movie typically doesn't make the file much smaller (in my experience). I tend to be wary of zip files -- I'm never sure what's inside them, so I tend to avoid them unless I know who I am downloading from.

I have not attempted to save this yet. I might try to grab it later (when I am at home), but I would want to virus scan it first before opening it (since it is a zip file). My suggestion would be to try and recompress this into an internet-friendly file type and size. Most people who post here use .wmv or .mov format and can get a reasonable compression at around 4MB per minute (320 x 240 res.) Also, by using these formats, you should not need to zip them, unless there was some other reason you did that -- like using a web host that doesn't allow media files. As for me, I am slightly paranoid, and zip files make me nervous...

Last edited:
Back