What camera would you recommend one use to film a reality show?

An arri alexa, red scarlet, blackmagic ursa, or sony F55 camera/cameras for example? Other makes and models of camera? DSLRs? When one is gearing up to film footage for a reality show documenting ones life --not a reality competition show for instance-- and will be following them in an observational manner for a few months --what cameras would you recommend they use to do it? Should they possess certain specifications necessary for filming that type of content --must shoot in 4k for example, or can't be a DSLR for a specific reason? What would you use? Have you ever filmed a reality tv show? What did you use when doing it, if so? Know anyone who has filmed for reality tv? What did they use, if so? What do most production companies use when they do it? Do you know? If so, why do they use the ones they do?

You're probably going to want a few kinds of cameras. I host a survival based web series on youtube where I go out and film a scenario. I usually use three cameras. A GoPro for POV and underwater, a T2i for pretty stuff, and a Sony handycam for the bulk of it.
What camera you use will depend on budget, what you want to do with the show, what your post looks like, etc...

The camera needs to light enough to carry around all day.
So forget URSA.
Keep in mind you'll end up with a lot of footage, so a RAW workflow might be to data-heavy. (depending on your budget).

Back