• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Vote For Best Film (Round #2)

Which was your favourite entry?

• Curse of the Invisible Man

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Sometimes They Come Loose

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Constant Time

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
24 now, you guys rock great work. Maybe one day i'll make it on the poll. Ya right hey i can dream. Zen There should be 4slots but hey thats me. Good Luck peeps.

Zen There should be 4 slots

There are as many slots available, as there are are for people who can actually follow the basic challenge requirements for the round.

It's actually rather embarrasing that I couldn't follow my own instructions. :blush:

Maybe one day i'll make it on the poll.

Indeed! If we do a Round 3, I hope you'll join in. It's stressful, but rewarding. :)

I made a short but, alas, I couldn't get past this new firewall and network I have setup to upload the thing in time :mad:

I'll be sure to post it just for kicks once I figure all this stuff out.

Breaking News:

I have just hired all of John Kerry's legions of lawyers to bring suit upon suit alleging that the state of IndieTalk is surpressing the Orange Vote!!!

Sorry Senator, but this competition is more important than your piddly Presidential Election.

Poke

Last edited:
Go Poke!

the scene with the orange lighting was awsome, i like it a lot...The editing was good too.
I voted for POKE AND GOAT. :yes:

Well, I was thinking of having a special division of the government be The Ministry of Making Poke Feel Good. You can head that up if you tell me how good I am.

Hey peeps, do you realize that we have almost 40 votes in just a little over one week of voting? This is a great response!

Poke

hmm.

Will Vincent said:
I still can't access Sometimes they Come Loose... someone wanna email it to me or something?

i can't open Sometimes They come Loose either. Everytime i click on the link all i get is a bunch of code. :huh:

If you click download Quicktime you should be downloading the free version. But if you come to a screen asking for credit card info be sure to enter this number:

1234 5678 9012 4567

I saw it on a card in an advertisement ... sweet, we got free money!!!

Poke

WOOOHHOOOOO!!! The indepentent party just received another vote... Thank you to all my supporters... It's not about what party you vote for, it's about Time!

when does voting close? cause i would really need to see the other two films before voting, so far only seen COTIM. don't hate me cause i'm on dialup.

Back