• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Upper Deck "EVOLUTION" Commercial (Poptent Submission)

The last for a while, i believe. We're not permitted to discuss the product. Stated clearly in the "Creative Brief" was the below.

"We want to get the audience excited without them knowing exactly what they're getting excited about"

All we know is that an "EVOLUTION", is coming.

So here it is.

http://www.poptent.net/media/27104

P.S All aboard the narrative train. It's'a comin'.

Last edited:
holy crap... that voice over is AWESOME...

made me want to keep watching to see what he was going to show me...

great vid

That was really, really good! I was going to ask the same question as Dready, but she beat me to the punch.

The whole composition is great and the voiceover... whoa. I misread the credits and thought that was you on VO... ;)

That was really, really good! I was going to ask the same question as Dready, but she beat me to the punch.

The whole composition is great and the voiceover... whoa. I misread the credits and thought that was you on VO... ;)

Cheers, Nick.

I'm not the owner of that dashing silver-tongue. (I'd be reciting every text under the sun, if so):cool:

I just wrote it, sadly.

I've told you already, but brilliant work! Very polished looking cinematography and the voiceover is killer.

I've told you already, but brilliant work! Very polished looking cinematography and the voiceover is killer.

Thanks again, man.

This is our last for a while, now. We did put together a few that i forgot to post, though. I can't wait to get stuck into narrative work.

There's a whisper going round we've got a few paid Music gigs first. Should be fun.

P.S Somebody with a username very similar to yours killed me on Call of Duty a couple of days back. No idea whether it was you or not.:lol:...

Last edited:
There's a whisper going round we've got a few paid Music gigs first. Should be fun.

P.S Somebody with a username very similar to yours killed me on Call of Duty a couple of days back. No idea whether it was you or not.:lol:...

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to doing some narrative stuff too, got something in Leeds at the end of March - nice change after shooting three music videos in a row!

If you're talking Modern Warfare on PC, then it's very likely that it was me… :D

Back