• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Unlabeled - Short Film

hello guys,, this is my second short film. i posted my first one here also before, and i worked on the critiques and comments that were given to me. Basically the message was to keep things simple, so thats what i tried to do. I hope i get any comments and critiques, i appreciate it alot. Thanks guys! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKUwkCJKG9s

That was very well put together. :cool:

The only thing that really stood out was the automatic changes in exposure during some scenes. You need to get that under manual control.

Cute story, and it flowed well.

That was very well put together. :cool:

The only thing that really stood out was the automatic changes in exposure during some scenes. You need to get that under manual control.

Cute story, and it flowed well.

thank you sir, uhm,, i actually have a question with that. I shot it with a D5000 Nikon, I was setting things manually (aperture, shutter speed, iso) but only ISO seems to make a change in the actual footage. am i doing something wrong? is anyone familiar w/ this dslr model?

Back