• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer: "The Bigfoot Election"

Thank you

Thank you for the feedback. We are very excited to get the film into some festivals and see where it goes. To answer some questions-

-As far as a release date, we are planning on submitting to festivals starting with SXSW, but we don't have a release date scheduled yet...I will let you know as soon as I know though.

-It was edited on Final Cut Pro and sound in Soundtrack Pro. We shot on the canon 7D.

-And as far as the music for the trailer...that isn't the final sound, as much as I would love to be able to use those songs, we are cutting an official trailer later on with another score.

Again, I appreciate all the replies. I will keep updates as to the happenings of the film. Thank you again!

If you'd like to keep up with the film or become a fan on facebook here's the link...http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bigfoot-Election/160795513937761

Last edited:
Back