• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for short film, "Tasting the End"

Good luck with this.

I think the audio needs to be punched-up, both in vocals and music. I feel, for future reference that your lighting can be amped up also...it's really flat in some scenes, and too dark in others.

Interesting concept. Good for you for trying something odd and unique.

The title cards are nice--I like the font and layout near the end of the trailer.

I don't mean to bash your production at all...just a little advice for the future. Good luck with this...it looks like a charming little short.

Last edited:
thanks Michael, and yeah I'm aware of the technical stuff. The audio will be tinkered and fixed by the time the film is done, definitely will be upped, and for the lighting I have to say I'm content with it, because I actually had a guy light the film and I really liked what he did.

thanks for the advice and positive comments, really appreciate the feedback.

the story idea is pretty original! i really like its potential!

but yeah, take M1chae1's comments abt lighting and sound into account.

goodluck!

I think the quality and the lighting were decent. It goes without saying that the audio does need corrected. Other than that the film looks to have some good potential.

Back