• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Through The Years

Thanks for your view ( : it's been added to the other 26,000+ views we've gotten.

So you only posted the link to accumulate views, without actually caring what the viewers have to say?
Glad to know that. I have now decided not to ever open another thread started by you :yes:

So you only posted the link to accumulate views, without actually caring what the viewers have to say?
Glad to know that. I have now decided not to ever open another thread started by you :yes:

Nice try, but that's not the case. You didn't give constructive criticism. You just decided to be rude. It's okay (: what I said to you I say to everyone else who doesn't know what and what not to say. Your rudeness only contributed to my views, so thanks! Goodbye sir (: try having suggestions on improving a video instead of just insulting it. You must be 12.

Unfortunately I'm a bit older than twelve lol.

Okay back to your topic:
Not sure if you noticed but this is a forum for filmakers, movie lovers, writers, directors, etc etc - therefore when you post a link to a video of a slideshow of pictures of you, with no regards for anything cinematic, meaning no storyline, no special effects(other than what the software you used provided), a simple audio track and so on, you're kind of asking for my simple respond - it was a waste of my time.

This video should had been posted on your facebook page so your "friends" could "omg like it" or you could had "premiered" it at your next family gathering. Yes you are cute but that only keeps me watching for about 5 seconds.

Do you have anything else that could redeem this whole experience?
Anything actually related to indie filmaking?

PS: Sorry if I seem rude, I'm not trying to be, honestly. It just annoys the sh!t out of me when I click on a link expecting something worth watching and it turns out not to be the case...

Last edited:
Back