• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Three Free Tees

As I've been cranking out orders for these Movie Maker tees, I put aside THREE as holiday giveaways. They are XL and white.
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=27060

If you're on the NICE list and live in the U.S. (sorry! can't do intl. orders this round) I'll take the FIRST three to post here. You can PM me with your mailing address.

5221760255_f32a230322.jpg

The holiday spirit has a hold on me so don't wait too long!

Best,

Jeff

I couldn't possibly ask you to do so, simply making pleasntries is all.

Although what this does prove -minus perhaps a fair and accurate test, but that isn't important...- that British are quicker to the buzzer.

Har de har har

You're up earlier than us over here so you've had time to properly caffeinate. Ha.

* And since I wasn't giving away Free Love, I didn't think St. Nick would jump in either! But people can change their ways. Take Scrooge for example... ;)

Last edited:
Gooberman, I just double checked and those two clowns are actually on the NAUGHTY list :no:, so PM me your address and look for something in the mail!

Back