• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Wellkeeper

Have you ever heard the story of the Wellkeeper?
A merchant finds an abandonned tent in the Arabian desert. Inside the tent, there is a well, a veritable treasure in these thirsty lands. The merchant tries to make a profit from his discovery, ultimately having to answer for his greed.

Here is the link to the movie:
http://yobi.tv/yobifilm/contestant/4842/klindakoil/the-wellkeeper

Please enjoy!

This short movie was created in Montréal by:

Alexandre Cormier
Marie-Hélène Hiller-Fleury
Rachel Ouellette
Annik Labrecque
Said El Maataoui
Yanick Myre
Guy-Antoine St-Cyr
Marie-Pier Tremblay

Hi,

The set, costumes, look of the actors were all very good. I like the voice of the narrator too, and the music.

The beginning was a bit slow. I think the first 3 minutes could be cut to 1 minute. 3:00 is when it really starts to become engaging.

There's a close up of a woman begging for water (before you see her on her knees). She looks seductive, not thirsty. :)

I find the storyline a little bit disappointing. I'm guessing it's a folk tale. I thought something would happen with the telescope. The lesson about selling water is a little obvious.

Overall, I can see a lot of hard work went into this and I enjoyed watching it.

Back