• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Viewing - comedy / horror

Hi all

We have just released a new short comedy (with elements of mild horror) called The Viewing. It's about an estate agent who shows a man around a creepy house plagued by the terrifying phantom figure of bizarre incumbent Hans von Kinder.

It was our most ambitious project to date, so we'd really appreciate some feedback if you have time. I think lighting and editing are the two areas that could do with improvement, but any comments or criticism is welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCKqy3fWIxw

PS: If you're interested, we've written a short behind-the-scenes blog with set photos for this project. Feel free to have a look :D

Well, you asked. ;)

The acting was very good as well as the premise.

Most of the interior shots needed better lighting and some control of the exterior light overpowering some of the scenes. More shots of different types would have been helpful, too.

It was a very worthy effort, though. Nice job!

Thanks for the comment, man, I agree the exterior lights were too much in a couple of scenes. Definitely need to find a way to prevent that in future. Perhaps the shot in the doorway was overexposed and needed a key light on the actor. I pretend I know what I'm talking about, lol.

Thanks for the support :)

Back