• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Square Root of Evil

A supernatural serial killer mystery that successfully combines smart horror elements with supernatural, religious and apocalyptic themes.

The screenplay is for sale or option, if you are interested please take a few minutes and visit our website

http://www.wix.com/simmons_57/squarerootofevil

The website contains a complete overview of the screenplay, contact information, character count and screen headings.

Make sure you have your speakers on you will not be disappointed.

Cool thanks for the advice, honestly this is the first I have heard of it and I have several copies out with film producers/ directors, and a couple of A list actresses and their agents, and I am getting nothing but good feedback, Warner and one of their executive producers read it and based on how much they liked it they gave me a gig for two test episodes of a very well known TV series, and potentially the adaptation of the series to a movie. But your advice is well appreciated I’ll speak to them and bring the subject up get their feedback then fill you in on what they say, thanks again.

Last edited:
Back