• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Sonnyboo Intern

This is a really good marketing campaign. I love it!

Thanks

When are you gonna have the innuendo-ridden video of you abusing Alex.... sexually....?

I Was considering putting a wig on Alex and doing this, but it seems too creepy even for me.

It's a cool concept that has a lot of promise. Is this going to be a regular thing?

We have 3 more planned ones that are definitely being done, but beyond that I don't know. If we average 1,000 for each video, I will continue, otherwise, we'll wait and see.

We worked out the next 3 videos today.....

2 will be homages to film's from cinema history.

People shan't be disappointed.

That made me LOL. Good stuff Sonnyboo, can I come intern for you?

Do you

a. have any history of heart problems in your family?
b. have a really really really good health insurance plan?
c. allergies to fungus, metals, zinc, or untreated plutonium?
d. aversions to public nudity?
e. a knowledge of Kubrick film trivia?
f. the ability to read minds?
g. a fear of clowns?
h. any known relatives with a lot of money and no fear of investing in a feature motion picture?

The Ludovico Retrospective

The first of the "homage" blog, this one is a twofer, one film and one TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndevBWx2qw

electric

Yup, it's time to check in on Alex the Intern and what life is like working for Sonnyboo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOOVhYG-zU

1 in 6, that's about the same odds you have, when having unprotected sex, of catching an STD+-.:) Your interns should really learn to dodge.:)

atom.jpg

HOLY COW! I've gotten featured in the contest at ATOM.COM! and several of the Sonnyboo Intern series are over 1,000 view each. One of them is in the TOP TEN for the week.

CLICK HERE

Back