• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Sky Is Purple

Very very nice, UC.

I like a great deal the quirky poetry in your shorts and the style in which they are delivered.

Thanks, everyone! The child in the film is my son. Mosquitoes that night were hell, and all the dead grass amongst the tall grass made it very difficult for him to lie still. Losing light, I just let the camera roll and got about 7 minutes of footage. And these are the only shots where he isn't fidgeting or scratching or looking at the camera. That smile at the end...priceless.

The text came from a facebook post from a childhood friend. This is the second time I've made a short from a facebook post. I just loved the story. Also my first real cut-by-cut color correction exercise.

My new favorite, too. I think it has legs...I'll add it to Vimeo as soon as my limit resets!

You guys are the best!

Back