• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Scream of the Screaming Screamer!

IndieMeet, we will have to jam! Live indie film score

This must happen!
smiley_jazztrio.gif

Well, unfortunately it'll probably be a while before I can make it out there, but that gives us time to plan. If I manage to plan some band/touring around the same time, not only will I have gear, but a pretty good violinist! Probably wouldn't have much time to rehearse, so composing ahead of time, and rehearsing individually would probably be the way to go.

I too have thought about doing this sort of thing for a while, and this would be a great opportunity/excuse to try it!

And documented with multiple cameras!
And include a BTS spot! :yes:;)

And release it as the film score version of Spinal Tap! ;)

Jumping in late to this thread, but JoshL did a great job on the music for my short video "Foreclosed" a few years ago. I just now made the mental connection, as I wrote & co-produced , but the director/editor handled the music.

Small world, this internet. Foreclosed was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot working on it! As you mentioned, I only ever spoke with Jeff, so I'm glad to hear that you liked the work I did!

Thanks for the kind words!

Back