• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Poke Show: Mondongo!!!

Sweet Jesus.

Mondongo!

I lost it around the 4th or 5th time I heard "Mondongo, baby!" Simple. Funny. Take that, Canadians!!!!!!!

The end of the sketch makes it all make sense....WTF am I saying, I think you brainwashed me with that one...did you use subliminal text? I hate you, but MONDONGO is the BOMB!

Well, I had to look up what the heck Mondongo was, but once I knew what it was I finally got it.

Wouldn't the proper term (or analogy) would be "mind f---"? I think this one turned my brain into Mondongo, baby. :lol:

I'm waiting for the episode where Jose walks in with a US Postal Shirt on, goes postal on Nick, beats him down and the like and finishes the episode by screaming to Nick's badly mutilated corpse "Mondongo this, motherf***er!"

Oh wait... Who's knocking at my door? Is it the mailman? lol

That's pretty funny dude. Seriously. I hate to nitpick, but the framing in the boardroom distracted me a little. Could have been tighter. (Sorry to be negative) It still made me laugh out loud, though!

knightly, How Mondongo to see you. How's the Mondongo and kids? Hope you have a Mondongo Mondongo.

VP, I was unaware of the meaning of Mondongo when we shot this. I still don't know if it makes any sense. It's supposed to be nonsense.

LOC, Did you hack into my computer?

Logan, the framing is intentionally bad. I wanted it to look as low rent as possible. Also I wanted for the world to see me almost naked.

VP, I was unaware of the meaning of Mondongo when we shot this. I still don't know if it makes any sense. It's supposed to be nonsense.

Yep, leave it to the engineer in me to over-anal-yze. :yes: I was trying to find order in the chaos. I thought I found it, but the more I thought about it, I didn't. My twisted mind confused tripe (stomach material) with brains & eggs. Now if Mondongo was brains & eggs, it would make perfect sense if you stuck it in my ear and made stew. Right? :weird: Now that I think about it again, you DID stick it in my ear and make stew. Thus, my analogy still works: Mondongo = Mind F---. Or maybe I'm just plain f'ed in the head. Which would be post Mondongo, and this is a post about Mondongo. So now we've come full circle. And we have order.

dudewaitwhat.jpg

Someone has just a little too much extra time on his hands.

"And in other news, Nicklaus Louis, well known for his online comedy antics at The Poke Show dot com, remains in critical condition at Austin's Brakenridge hospital after being hit by a speeding motorist while running from police. Witnesses say that before the foot chase ensued he was seen running naked down sixth street, screaming "Mondongo". We extend our best wishes to him and his family."

Back