• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Phantom Sh1tter

I did giggle a bit. I guess it was around about when the phantom riggled his fingers and then poofed into smoke --nice effect, by the way. I guess I was thinking about what was to come. I did wish, however, that a little more care was taken with the lighting, especially of the phantom. And, a matter of a difference in taste, I suppose, but I was disappointed that the hero didn't discover a nice, neat pile of -----, rather than the more crude, and I would say, loathesome graffiti written in -----.

thanks. the project was something i did one evening off the cuff with friends. it was good fun to make and you never know i may make more ;)

ohhh the language...don't you know any NICE stories ???

nahhhh just kidding great little short

Kinda shitty IMO
:lol:

Last edited:
ha ha thanks. it was based on an incident at work some years back.... not as graphic as the film though I'm not going into too much detail. I am thinking of places i can take this character, whether the victim is haunted by the phantom or wether the phantom plagues many victims.... who knows.

thanks. I shot episode 3 the same day. yeah the lighting wasnt perfect. I now have a new lens and some more lights so ep 4 should be miles better

Back