• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch THE OLD MAN AND THE LION IS FINALLY DONE!

Hahaha!! I know right? EPIC FAIL. I tried though. You'll never know til you try.

Anyway, I'll probably start another thread regarding the private screening so how about let's all forget about this and pretend like nothing really happened. Lol.

But like I said, if you wanna see it, shoot me an email! And when you like it, maybe you could like my facebook page. :lol:

I'm off to bed. Got that thing called school tomorrow (don't know if anyone of you have ever heard of it) so talk to you guys then!

beep beep.

Buy premiere membership and post on there. It's not public on the internet then.. It's hidden inside the Premiere section!

The movie is pretty good, actually. Justin, I'll email you my critiques some time tonight.

If anybody is on the fence about whether they want to review this film, with Justin's caveats, I recommend it. Justin is a long ways ahead of most of his peers.

Congrats, and good job!

The movie is pretty good, actually. Justin, I'll email you my critiques some time tonight.

If anybody is on the fence about whether they want to review this film, with Justin's caveats, I recommend it. Justin is a long ways ahead of most of his peers.

Congrats, and good job!

Yes! I'm glad you liked it! And I'm looking forward to your constructive criticism/review!!

Thanks a lot Cracker!

Back