• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Official Teaser Trailer is Out!!!

Hey,

The trailer's got material. But I think the old man's acting is bit overboard. And the lion should've been introduced when the old man sounds, "roar"! Would've given a dramatic touch!

And the trailer should have ended at 0:50. Instead another thirty seconds of black screen and titles on them is a bit tiring and kinda takes away all that impression your visuals made!

ANyways, all the best! keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Hey,

The trailer's got material. But I think the old man's acting is bit overboard. And the lion should've been introduced when the old man sounds, "roar"! Would've given a dramatic touch!

And the trailer should have ended at 0:50. Instead another thirty seconds of black screen and titles on them is a bit tiring and kinda takes away all that impression your visuals made!

ANyways, all the best! keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Hey! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I actually wanted the old man to be that way. He's supposed to be this energetic and fun dad. In a way, he's trying to impress his son by trying to be "cool". Plus he's a theater actor so that wasn't very hard for him to do. :)

I agree with the length. I could definitely see it being shorter but it just felt right at the moment.

Thanks again man! Appreciate it.

I know this is an old thread but just watched your trailer...

I think you've intended this to be a light hearted drama - it actually has more potential as a psychological heavy going drama or even a psychological thriller. I'm serious. I found it quite disturbing, the father's expressions...the editing of the trailer. This could be about the father's decline mentally and it would have a more profound effect. Good job though.

+1 on praise for how it looks, you did a great job with achieving that look.

Back