The HoBBit: How the Big Boys Are Doing It.

I've watched them as they were releasing them through out production! It's amazing to see that many RED Epics in one room... all named. soooo awesome!! Cannot waittt!!

Every RED Epic you see on that set probably meant another year on the waiting list for the unfortunate plebeian Indie filmmakers. ;)

Looking forward to checking these out later. Thanks, ray!

Awesome. I'm so psyched that PJ reached his kickstarter goals! ;) Hope he doesn't spend my $10 pledge in one place.

Seriously, this is just so cool. When he mentions "Twelve years ago..." it just blows me away.

PJ really is living the dream and quite the dude. It's no surprise why so many folks want to follow him into battle. Now, if I could just get the gig as his personal coffee squire...

He does look a lot slimmer. Just think his cute kids, that were in nearly every shot showing young hobbits , will be teenagers now. I wonder if they have parts in the Hobbit.

It`ll be interesting to see how Aiden Turner plays Kili in the films. A good actor. They didnt show much of him in the blogs.

Awesome. I'm so psyched that PJ reached his kickstarter goals! ;) Hope he doesn't spend my $10 pledge in one place.

Seriously, this is just so cool. When he mentions "Twelve years ago..." it just blows me away.

PJ really is living the dream and quite the dude. It's no surprise why so many folks want to follow him into battle. Now, if I could just get the gig as his personal coffee squire...

He's my inspiration, the reason I started filmmaking. I always look forward to what he has to produce. I'd love to meet the guy. I've read his autobiography and it's really interesting. I just know the Hobbit will be fantastic with him directing and managing it.

Tolkien has always been a favorite of mine. Loved Jackson's LOTR (particularly after they fixed Faramir in the extended versions). Sad that del Toro didn't get a crack at this, but Jackson will be awesome and he's doing a great job keeping the interest up, with the production videos and stills. Certainly creating enough content for the 15 disc special editions! That I will, of course, buy!

Back