• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Golden Scallop - Feature Film

Hey Indie Talk,

I have not been posting lately because we have been in production on Grandview Productions latest feature The Golden Scallop. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2108629/

We are extremely happy how the film came out and things we got to do with it.

The film is a comedy, here is the synopsis;

"Every year since 1969 the best three fried fish restaurants in the northeast have competed in the Golden Scallop Championship. The 43rd annual pits a food truck seeking redemption, an aging former champion and a well financed, novelty friendly fish house against each other in the truest test of short order cooking mettle. Follow the excitement, hilarity, and chaos as "The Golden Scallop" tracks these teams from selection till the glory of victory or the agony of defeat"

It stars James Cosmo (Braveheart / Game of Thrones) and a whole lot of very talented actors that we casted from Boston, LA, NYC.

The movie is shot on the RED Epic and RED One cameras and we are aiming for mid April for the film to be done.

I am starting this thread to post trailers, promo videos, and talk about anything people have questions about.

We had 19 SAG actors, 40 locations, and a full time crew of 35. I would like to say we are still dreaming for a limited theatrical but mainly just want to get the film seen by as many people as possible.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Thanks!

Mike

Back