• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Exchange - Our New Short Fiilm

Hey friends. We just took part of a a 36 hour film contest, though ours was more like 20 hours since we started late :) Here's the result!

The contest specifies 3 minutes, the original edit was a little over 4 and flowed better and had some extra stuff in it. After the contest plays trough, we'll be releasing a director's cut.

And without further adieu-

The Exchange on YouTube: (Click through and watch it in 1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6i_uPTLa8o

The Exchange on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/invisiontx

And I'm fried after being up for 38 hours straight. It was a fun project, will definitely do it again. Let me know what you think! Thanks-

-Paul

That was really well done! :cool:

The goofy music & the very young actors reminded me of the Bugsy Malone movie.

Hope it places well at your local film challenge. :)

That is awesome-I hope you place well, that was very well done-and I love the premise of exchanges like this don't always go as planned! :D

I loved the visual expression of the "money shot"(literally) from the guy, when his eyes widened, I'll be interested to see the directors cut!
Well done :)

We won! Pretty excited, there were a little over 20 competing entries. Not monumental, but still fun to win.

And thanks for all the kind words above! I try not to reply too often so to overbump the thread haha. Our actors were great for sure, a lot of fun to work with.

We won! Pretty excited, there were a little over 20 competing entries. Not monumental, but still fun to win.

And thanks for all the kind words above! I try not to reply too often so to overbump the thread haha. Our actors were great for sure, a lot of fun to work with.

That is damn outstanding! I just finished watching Mixed Messages and suddenly I am around all kinds of award winning stuff. What talented people we have on this forum!

Back