• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Deadliest Date (long take action film) (Four Points Film Project 2015)

Back in November, I participated in a 72 Hour Film Project we my group Jabronie Pictures. We decided we wanted to do a one take action comedy and this was the result!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVPwPhIPWE

And like all ## Hour Film Projects, there are requirements

Four Points Film Project San Diego requirements
Genre: Game Show
Character: Keeton or Katie McCurdy, Nuclear Physicist
Prop: a Kitchen Utensil
Line: "Is that what I think it is?"

Thanks for checking us out! We did about 11 full takes with this one being the 3rd to last take. We unfortunately didn't make it to any best of screenings or got awards. Admittedly I think it was because it was an online submission thing where you had to upload it to their ftp server and generate a hash number. When we uploaded it, we found out that our graphics designer finally finished our logo so we had to reupload. I asked the Four Points project people if it was fine to reupload and they gave us the ok. But I think that's what ultimately got us disqualified from any awards.

Back