• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Clapper Bored Podcast

I'd love to do an interview if you have the time. It would be great to get a bit of exposure around here and I have a nice radio voice with lots to talk about.

Absolutely, that'd be great. Let me know when you're available. It would be great to throw some music samples in there as well...

Ok, I dropped the ball a bit on this one.

In my defence I've been super busy over the past few weeks, but I've got some time now and I really want to get the episodes rolling now.

As always I'm looking for Interviewees... but if you've got anything to do, say or just generally contribute then let me know!

-Are you a musician wanting your music featured?
-Have you made a film and want it promoted?
-Do you really hate 3D and want a forum to rant about it?
-Do you love editing audio and wish to take over from the fool who's doing it at the moment?
-Are you an aspiring newsreader?
-Do you just like the sound of your own voice?

All these things and more! And if you're seeing this for the first time: Listen to the first couple of episodes! The link's in my signature under 'Podcast'! Clickity click!

Episode Three is out now!

http://bit.ly/fwJSMM

I must warn you that the audio quality in the interview was really bad, almost inaudible at times. Nothing I could do about that. It was such a long break between episodes 2 and 3 that I felt it was better just to get it out there!

Also the post above still stands ;)

PEOPLE OF INDIETALK!

It's almost time for another The Clapper Bored Podcast episode which may or may not feature something from everyone's favourite super producer Bernie Lawson...

What I'd like is questions! Send me your one or two line questions or observations so that we can read them out on the podcast and make it sound like we have a proper listenership!

It's an awards season special so your question might be: 'What's been the most over-hyped performance of the year?' or 'Which film that hasn't been getting many awards is the most interesting, for your money?'

Feel free to make your questions more amusing or interesting :)

The Clapper Bored Podcast (Episode Four) is Out Now!

Weirdly it's listed as number 3 on iTunes but please download and listen to it anyway!

iTunes link is here!

Alternatively, if you don't have iTunes, you can listen to an MP3 of the show here!

Please listen and let me know what you think. This show is much longer than usual because we go into the Oscar nominations in some depth. When the standard episodes are released they'll be half as long and just feature a few reviews.

This episode features an interview with the filmmakers behind 'I've Got A Bad Feeling About This' whose IndieGoGo campaign is launching this weekend. Please listen to their interview and, if the project appeals to you, send them a few dollars!

Cheers,
Nick

Completely missed this thread when you first posted. It was during the time i was moving from Spain to the States again.

Pretty cool, i didnt know you had a podcast. Ill be sure to check it out soon.

Back