• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Testicle of the West - a mockumentary

I ain't never heard of no Testicle of the West, or elsewhere.
Likely I'm not unique.
Perhaps your mocumentary would benefit from an interesting/engaging brief (farcial) history shortly after the beginning so that the viewer doesn't get bored with what looks like stupid Yanks hassling otherwise nice tourists and locals about some ridiculous claim.

Not only had I never heard of it, obviously neither had anyone there (before I turned it off about two minutes in).

Camera work was fair to poor.
Audio... good enough for combat ENG.

Well, at least mock something that makes sense.

Sh!t. I could've done this at the local WalMart or McDonald's and received pretty much the same reactions.

Documentaries tell true stories. Mockumentaries tell parody stories. From what I could tell there was no story involved.

I once walked around Wal-Mart and asked old women how much mayonaise to put in pancakes. I was 16, and I didn't buy any plane tickets. Same concept.

I like ur idea...we pretty much did the same thing all across canada....berlin is a nice city too, wud of been cool to see some more of the nightlife

Back