TEASER TRAILER

the concept of the teaser is to show a snippet of the upcoming product,best highlights,money shots,which will spark interest in the viewer.

Vs

10seconds of the random,unknown production company logo which was designed in 3 mins
1 minute of house.

Hey PommFilms.
Good start at a teaser, but like the previous poster says - it would be great to find out a bit more about the narrative. It does "tease" me though - I'm really intrigued. Great sound effects too. All the best with the project! Ali.

I liked it.

I released a teaser several months ago and got similar criticism... but teasers are NOT supposed to give any information away. That's what the trailer is for. But yeah, you could lose the production company logo for sure.

any feedback is good feedback :) so thanks guys
we only ( literally ) wanted to tease people with this trailer, we have a promo trailer in the works which should get a few more people interested in the project, this will hopefully give us more of an audience for the kickstarter campaign :)

Nice sound effects!. Really gets you in the mood. Overall is a great teaser, but i would love to hear a voice, a line of dialogue, something to "tease me" into a face, unless u are planing to make the place feel more like a character, for purpose of the movie. Anyway, nice job.

Back